We had a nice family outing to the hills last night- snagged a excellent load of wood and found some morel mushrooms. It was freezing up there! 39 degrees at 7:30 last night. Burrr! McKinley and I are going for a walk with Joan this afternoon. Grandma Jackie is graduating tomorrow with her teaching degree! Yeah Grandma!! Way to go!! They are having a celebration bbq after the ceremony. Yummy! :)
McKinley turns ONE on Sunday!!! My how the time really does fly. Everyone told us the time would fly by- we didn't believe them, until now!
Have a safe and fun weekend.



3 comments:
Happy Birthday MaKinley!! They grow up so fast. We need to have a playdate soon, these girls are going to be in school together. Crazy Thought!!!
The Wolfenbargers
Opps, I just noticed I thought a C but typed an A. Sorry! So, Happy Birthday McKinley!!!
Happy Birthday McKinley. Mel she is so cute. We should get together sometime and let the kids play. -Kayla
Post a Comment