I woke up this morning around 7 and thought about what we were doing exactly one year ago. I was pushing with all my might and Tyler was standing FAR behind the bed (about ready to pass out) I wanted that baby to come out!! McKinley was on her way and when she arrived at 8:29 a.m. I held her and finally understood what the "different" kind of love was. There truly is nothing I can compare to how much I love her. We have had so much fun being McKinley's parents and are so blessed to have such a wonderful little girl. Sometimes I want to freeze time in its tracks- other times, I want to fast-forward- right now, I want to rewind and remember all the fun times we have shared as a family this past year.
I'll post pictures of the birthday shin-dig tomorrow.
Love to all.



No comments:
Post a Comment