Sunday, June 1, 2008

Weekend at Nana's...

McKinley and Nana jumping on the trampoline.


The very fun fountain at Bensen winery. She spent a long time playing with the water. They had a neat sitting area next to the fountain with a great view of the lake.

Who needs to spend $$$ for facial scrubs. Just have McKinley help you:)
Naked baby.

We had a great time visiting Nana & Alan. Saturday morning Mom & I went yard-sailing and made a Costco run. After we cleaned up, we all drove to Chelan for the day. We had lunch at one of the many great wineries there and also stopped at a few others to taste the goods. McKinley was such a trooper all day. We found a great little spot to play in the water-which she loved-clothes and all. I spent a few hours shopping this morning- loved the free time:)

Tyler made it home safely from Boise. He had a great time with Miles & Amanda. I wish I could have gone to play:)

No comments: