
You know your a redneck if...the Denali is packed to the brim! 4 adults, 2 kids and all the crap that goes along:)

Thursday morning Joan, Paula, Stacy, Cooper, McKinley and I went to Joan's family cabin. We had a wonderful trip (minus some zzzzz's, but wonderful, all the same)

Friday morning we hiked the Naches trail on top of Chinook Pass. It was an amazing trail full of wildflowers and spectacular views of Mt. Rainier and the surrounding peaks.

I wish I fit in the back pack!

Nothing like Juicy Juice after a hard hike:) Dewey Lake is in the far distance.

The American River ran right by the cabin. There was a perfect little water spot for the kids to play. And by the way, what is with kids eating rocks?

Good times! :)
McKinley and I are leaving in the morning for a trip to the Oregon Coast with Grandma Shirley. I am so excited to go to the beach, not so excited about the drive, but have ear plugs in my purse for emergency situations! :)
Love to all.
1 comment:
Ha Ha, I love how your packing heat in that second picture with your sister-in-law! Thatta girl!
Post a Comment