Tag, I'm it again...
1. The Fridge:
2. My Closet (shared with my husband):
I won't show you the other side...there are a few "over the shoulder boulder holders" hanging up... :)
3. My favorite shoes:
I LOVE my Soloman tennies, Dansko's and Teva flip-flops!
4. Self portrait:
AHHH! No shower today, just got in from a walk in the hot sun...
5. The kitchen sink:
Oh dear, time to fire the maid!!
This might actually be my favorite new room. I just painted and Stacy helped me put up the wallpaper border today:)
7: My favorite room:
The Pantry/mud room/coat closet/shoe rack/storage room...I love this room. There is so much crap stored in here and it is all hidden and out of sight.
Not that exciting!
9. Dream vacation:
I couldn't find a good picture...I really want to travel through Ireland.
10. What the kid is doing right now:
She is supposed to be napping... But, after 45 minutes of playing and talking to herself, we finally went into her bedroom to find her happy as a little clam:)
This new tag thing is pretty cool! Now...TAG, you''re all it!! No cheating! Your pictures have to be "as is" :)



2 comments:
I thought Bobby and I were the only people who said "over the shoulder boulder holder!" Nice!
Love it! I just did mine too. I especially like your kitchen sink...mine often looks like that too...I just happened to luck out tonight :-)
Post a Comment