Friday, August 8, 2008

Years, Days, Minutes Tag...

Years, Days, Minutes Tag...
I got tagged by Katie...

20 years ago I was....Enjoying summer! I remember a camping trip that I went on with my friend Kyla and her parents. Kyla and I made a time capsule and hid it. We made a map and everything, just like a treasure hunt (watch our National Treasure!) We went to the campground several years back...no luck! We couldn't find our capsule. We probably hide it too close to the creek or something:)

10 years ago I was....One again camping. This time I was with my future husband though. We loved to just pack our stuff and go. I was also making payments on my first car, working at a title company and still living at home!

5 years ago I was.... organizing the finishing touches for our new house, working for the County and planning our wedding in Hawaii.

3 years ago I was....Returning to Kauai for vacation. It seems like only yesterday we were relaxing on the beach drinking Pog with Malibu Rum!! :)

So far this past year I....have canned asparagus, beans, pickles, pepper jelly, raspberry mango jelly and plan to can salsa. I also have enjoyed so many fun things with my family. We have gone camping several times and have just plain enjoyed each other. I also FINALLY bought a new washer & dryer!

Yesterday I....Was at Joan's family cabin on Chinook Pass. Joan, Paula, Stacy, Cooper, McKinley and I went for the night.

Next year I will....volunteer more and vacation with my wonderful husband to a place so romantic it will knock my socks right off my feet:)

I tag...Terry, Tracy, Tracie, Stacy, Becca & Kelly

2 comments:

Katie and Bob said...

Yes, I really like this tag too. It gives people a snapshot of your life! I remember waiting tables at Panda for you and your dad when you were working for the county, during lunch. I also remember you and Tyler getting engaged, I think I noticed your ring or something! That is really neat that you had a destination wedding in Hawaii! We actually thought about doing one of those for about a second but decided not to do it. That's really cool you guys actualy followed through and did it!

Tracie said...

Wow...I'm going to have to think on this one! 20 years ago is a LONG time! I'm not sure if I can even remember that far back :-) I'll be sure to work on this one tomorrow though...it will be fun to walk down memory lane.