Our family is doing so much better! McKinley has stopped throwing up, however she still has a bit of a runny nose. I am pretty sure it is from her teeth (which are sooo cute!) To tell you the truth, I really can't remember much of the past week. I must have lost all my memory with the barf, diarrhea, more barf, more diarrhea, etc. My Mom did come over last Saturday. It was good to see her. She had just returned from a vacation to Florida and was sportin' quite the tan. We scrap-booked all day and got a lot done.
Let's see, tonight is my favorite night of the month (besides bookclub) Once again, I'd better win big:) Tomorrow night is book club. I am sure Tyler has something wonderful planned for Thursday night. I bet he even makes me dinner and has candles on the dinner table. HA! Slap, slap, I'd better wake up! :)
Have a great week.



No comments:
Post a Comment