Ms. Mobility aka Oscar the Grouch loves to play with the foot pedal on our garbage can. She will crawl, speed crawl I should say, to the garbage can in no time. I out smarted her for a little while until she figured out how to crawl through the chairs. Stinker!
I won the biggest loser last night at Bunco! Hey, at least I won something!
Today we just hung out at home, ran into town to pick up some pictures, go the post office and of course grab a coffee:) We went for a walk this afternoon in the tornado! Jeeeezz the wind can blow! Tonight is book club at Granny's.
Have a happy day.
I won the biggest loser last night at Bunco! Hey, at least I won something!
Today we just hung out at home, ran into town to pick up some pictures, go the post office and of course grab a coffee:) We went for a walk this afternoon in the tornado! Jeeeezz the wind can blow! Tonight is book club at Granny's.
Have a happy day.



No comments:
Post a Comment