Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Dirt Boogers...

Sooo excited.
Gettin' dirty!
Family photo
I love my parents!
Jonah & Ava practicing:)

We had a great weekend! Saturday night we went to Jake & Mel's for dinner. Their friends Travis & Emily were there with their two kids (4 & 13 mon) We had a wonderful dinner and enjoyed watching all the kids play. It was so fun. Oh and I made the best bread EVER! And it was soooo easy. Here is the link...http://www.motherearthnews.com/Real-Food/2007-12-01/Easy-No-Knead-Dutch-Oven-Crusty-Bread.aspx

We spent the afternoon playing in the dirt and sun. We met a bunch of our friends and their families at the ORV park east of the river. McKinley was so fun. She LOVED the sand/dirt and loved being outside all day. She even took a nap in the playpen while everyone rode bikes/4-wheelers around us. I couldn't believe it. It was a perfect afternoon!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I am so glad you made "the bread"!!! I love reading your blog! I really look forward to your updates.