I spent the weekend with Jackie and Erin at the flower and garden show. We had a total blast! Of course we shopped, ate, shopped, ate, shopped and slept in! It was wonderful. I found some great deals on clothes for McKinley and a few things for myself too. McKinley stayed home with Tyler and was an angel. They spent a lot of time in the shop (her socks and clothes were greasy!) She continues to crawl EVERYWHERE and even bear crawls on the across the tile. She is pulling herself up onto EVERYTHING also!! She continues to be such a great blessing to us. And great entertainment as well. I don't have any new pictures to share, so I am posting a blast from the past! :) This picture was taken at last years flower and garden show. I was about 5 months prego. EEEK! Stacy was around 3 months prego. EEEK again! :)
Tyler had to rush to a sub-station fire this morning. A regulator had exploded and caused a ton of damage. Luckily no one was injured and they were able to take care of situation in a relatively short period of time. Pfew! Dad was at the fire too. I am so proud of them.
Happy birthday to Granny yesterday and Auntie Mel today!



No comments:
Post a Comment