We met for book club last night. It was great to see everyone and talk about the babies...I mean talk about the book:) We read Montana 1948 by Larry Watson. A good fast read and well liked by everyone. We have had a pretty laid back week. Today we are going to Aunt Stacy's for a few hours this afternoon. Cooper is 3 weeks old today! McKinley will be 11 weeks old tomorrow! NUTS! Granny Poppy game down this morning and Tyler and I rode around the block again- don't forget our kind of "blocks" are HUGE:) We are trying to figure out what we want to do for the weekend. My vote is head to the cabin for a night. The weather is supposed to be pretty warm.
I decided to put "mad baby" pictures on our blog so everyone can see McKinley's little attitude:) She definitely takes after me in that department.
Hope everyone is having a good week. Enjoy your weekend.



1 comment:
Poor Baby! Did you let Jaime pinch her?
Post a Comment