Monday, August 20, 2007

Where's the baby???





Sorry its been so long since we have updated the blog. We have been busy. Tyler got home yesterday from a fun fishing trip with his friends. He did bring home some salmon which we plan on eating for dinner tonight. I went to the Mariner's game yesterday with Todd & Kathy and a few of their friends. It was really fun. I hadn't been to Safeco field yet- amazing! And everyone knows how much I love sports- I did enjoy the game:) Nana Kelly and Granny Poppy helped out yesterday with the little one. She is really starting to figure out that she can feel things with her hands. She loves music too. We walked today with Auntie, Cooper, Granny and Great Aunt Bugs. It was perfect walking weather!

Fall is just around the corner! :) WE LOVE IT!

Hope everyone is having a great day.

No comments: