Sunday, August 12, 2007

Water Baby...



I think we have ourselves a water baby. McKinley loves water. She is in awe every time her toes touch water. She loves her baths too. We had a great time at Nana's. We enjoyed some great wine, breakfast and weather. Mom, McKinley and I walked downtown with the baby jogger and enjoyed a wonderful coffee. We also purchased half of Costco and had quite the load coming home:) Between baby stuff and Costco stuff I could barely find McKinley in the back seat.

Tyler is working again today- earning money for those hunting trips coming up:) We are having dinner with Mike, Jen, Riley, Chezney, Brinley, Brey, Bob & Mary tonight. We can't wait to visit with everyone. Oh, and this morning Auntie and Cooper are going to meet us for a walk. It is still windy! URGG!

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

No comments: