WOW! Did Tyler and I have fun or what? Granny Poppy grannysat McKinley on Friday night so Tyler and I could go camping with a group of our friends. We had a blast! It was so nice to get away for a night. Thank you Granny! :) It was a child free weekend for everyone. I must admit we missed our little one. But, sleeping in past 6:30 was heavenly!! I won't tell you what time we really got out of bed. Lets just say it was late and I don't think we had slept in that long in years!!
Today we are just hanging out at home. I am celebrating my 27th birthday and share the day with cousin Paul and Uncle Jeff. Happy Birthday to us:)
Here are a few pictures taken over the last few days.
We hope everyone is having a safe and fun weekend.



No comments:
Post a Comment