Thursday, August 30, 2007

Vroom, Vroom...




McKinley loves anything with a motor or anything that makes motor noises (This Momma is getting good at making engine sounds!) Tyler put McKinley in the Snugli and I thought they were going to walk down the lane to fix the mail box...Before I could say no they took off on the dirt bike. She LOVED it. We even got some video footage of her smiling and kicking while riding with Daddy. I must admit it was pretty darn cute. They rode around the yard for a good 10 minutes in first gear of course:)

McKinley met her Great Aunt Teresa yesterday. I don't know what I was thinking, but I didn't get any pictures:( Next time. Nana also came to visit and brought some darling new clothes for both of her girls. It is so fun to get new clothes! I had been to Maurices yesterday and picked out a few of the same shirts Mom bought for me- weird. McKinley has some pretty cute new cammo pants and some darling fall outfits. It felt like school clothes shopping. That was my favorite part about going back to school. The sad face picture shows that Mckinley was ready for bed. She has the funniest faces.

Today, Grandpa Jim is coming over to hang out with McKinley while I do fun yard work. Oh yippee skippy! We are going out to dinner tonight with Grandpa Jim, Grandma Jackie and Auntie Hannah. I love how my birthday has extended out this far:)

Have a great Thursday.

No comments: