Thursday, August 2, 2007

Out of town


We are leaving tonight for a 3 night camp trip with Jake, Mel, Koleman & Hudson. We packed the trailers and are heading out after Koleman's swim lessons this evening. So we will be away from the computer for a while. Little Miss has slept through the night the past two nights!!:) Now if I could only sleep good like that. I need some mountain air!


Tyler surprised me with a brand new bike yesterday! I got home from town and there was a fancy new Specialized bike with a big pink bow on it! Granny Poppy came down this morning and watched the little bug while I rode around the block- a country block mind you. Pfew!


Aunt Stacy should be having a baby today. The little turkey really likes her belly and doesn't want to come out. Hopefully everything will go smoothly for them.


Until next week...

No comments: