These pictures were taken on Monday. McKinley caught up on her sleep- she took a 3 1/2 hour nap on Monday morning:) Bottoms UP!! Getting ready for the weekend...
McKinley is staying at Nana's for a couple nights. Tyler and I are pretty excited for the break, however, we will miss our little peanut.
Hi Mays family! This is April. Crystal had given me your blog site to see pic's of the little one, so I thought I would comment and say what a cutie she is! Looks like you guys are doing great. Keep blogging:)
2 comments:
And the award goes to....once again, The Mays Family, for another priceless picture! Kids are so funny, this is a great picture!
Hi Mays family! This is April. Crystal had given me your blog site to see pic's of the little one, so I thought I would comment and say what a cutie she is! Looks like you guys are doing great. Keep blogging:)
Post a Comment