We went to Lake Roosevelt with Justin, Becca & Dailey on Saturday. Jake, Mel & the boys were camping, so we decided to take a day trip to the lake. We had SOOO much fun! The girls were great and had a wonderful time as you can tell. We are so blessed with wonderful friends.
Tomorrow, Stacy and I are taking the kids to the water park. I am so excited to go back:)
Have a wonderful week!
Cooper & McKinley playing last week



3 comments:
Looks like a fun time. That was one of the only nice things of living in Ephrata, we were closer to Sun Lakes, Banks Lake and Roosevelt! Hey, Justin and his wife are expecting another one I hear, that's great:)
Lake Roosevelt is our favorite place to go! Don't you just love the beaches around there? We haven't been there yet this summer...too busy lately. Your pictures make me want to go soon though!
Post a Comment