Thursday, July 10, 2008

Week O' FUN...


The BIG kids
Hayden (5 mon) with her Papa
Blackpine Lake
The best kid-sitter ever!! McKinley loves Zach!!

We have had entirely too much fun the past week. We left last Thursday for our camping trip and had a wonderful time! It was so relaxing. McKinley had a super time at Nana's and Tyler and I enjoyed our free time.

Yesterday, we went to the water park in Moses Lake. It was sooo much fun! We celebrated Koleman's 3rd birthday. The kids were wonderful. McKinley even took a nap in the middle of all the commotion. She truly is a little water baby.

I promise to post more often, we've just been too busy! :)



Konner, Koleman and Ms. McKinley wishing she was just a wee bit bigger so she could sit on the spout! :)

Happy Birthday Koleman!!

2 comments:

The Carlson Family said...

We had so much fun too. Seeing you guys was great, we should get the kids together more often. Mckinley is sooooo cute. Love Kayla

Katie and Bob said...

I like how you put that big picture of Tyler and McKinely up. I think you should enter it in the fair or something because it would definitely win a prize:) Ahh, camping, Bobby loves camping and we haven't gone out yet this year...you are inspiring me, we need to get on it!