Thursday, July 24, 2008

Tag...

I borrowed this from a friends blog page. Enjoy...

Tag, I am it...
maybe i should try to relax a little more often
i love the smell of fresh laundry, rain in the mountains, McKinley's baby breath, my husband fresh out of the shower, Aveda shampoo and conditioner and fresh lavender
people would say that I am a good friend
i don’t understand why life is so confusing sometimes
when i wake up in the morning I wish I didn't have to get out of bed until I was really ready
i lost my willpower to keep the house clean ALL the time. I would be cleaning non-stop!
life is rewarding, tough, special and a gift
my past is what has molded me to the person I am today
i get annoyed when when people make things far more difficult then they need to be
parties are something I always look forward to, unless there are people I don't know, then I am a little shy
dogs are a pain in the butt
cats are worse then dogs
tomorrow will mean it's Friday and the weekend is almost here:)
i have low tolerance lazy people and bad drivers
i’m totally terrified of something happening to my family
i wonder why I haven't just gone out and bought a new washer and dryer!!
never in my life did i expect motherhood was so hard, wonderful and challenging all at the same time
high school was fun
when i’m nervous I bite by lower lip
one time I ...when I was pregnant, I forgot to shave BOTH legs!
take my advice Live, Love and Laugh
making my bed happens....every morning
i'm almost always praying McKinley will take good naps
i’m addicted to D & M Coffee!!! Caramel creamer and Bud Light Lime (well, not really addicted, but they are REALLY good!)
I want someone to clean my house, I mean really clean my house top to bottom and I want a cute little cabana boy to deliver me drinks as I sit on my ASS and watch!

Tag, your it!

1 comment:

Katie and Bob said...

Nice one! I am officially now your blog copy cat! I've got to do this one too! Love it!