We spent Sunday afternoon on Craig & Nancy's boat. It was great! The weather was super and we saw quite a few big horn sheep and some pretty springs/waterfalls. McKinley was a trooper and even took a nap in the bow of the boat.
McKinley loves to work in the shop with Tyler. Poor Tyler doesn't get much done when she is around, as she packs off the tools for her projects. She carries the wrenches and screwdrivers to her wagon and tractor, and then pokes at them with her tools. I guess she is fixing them:)
Lastly, I canned 8 jars of pickles yesterday. I love to can!! I am going to try mango raspberry jam next. I will do peaches and pears later on, along with salsa. I planted tomatoes, peppers, cilantro, onions in the garden, hopefully everything is ready at the same time.
Off to mow in the stupid bleeping wind!



2 comments:
Your pickles look fantastic - great color! McKinley looks like a waterbug - too cute. Aren't kids fun?
Ha Ha "Big guns"!! Your funny, there ain't nothing wrong with showing off your husband! Us gals are proud of our blue collar boys! Just kidding:) Wow, the canning stuff is pretty cool, I'd like to learn how to do that, as long as it isn't difficult!
Post a Comment