Monday, September 8, 2008

Blessed...






McKinley is lucky to have such a good Daddy. Tyler took her to the cabin on Saturday night with Jonah, Ava & Mason. The Dad's packed everything (including meals!) and headed off Saturday afternoon. From the sounds of the stories, they had a great time. I went to a movie Saturday night and cleaned like a madwoman on Sunday. It was so nice to have a quiet peaceful, clean (if only for a few hours) house. By the way, if you are looking for a good movie...Momma Mia is awesome. I am not into musicals by any means, but I seriously wanted to get up and bust a move in the theatre! You should have seen us dancing on the way out:) It was great!! Probably more of a girly movie though...

Have a great week and enjoy our cooler weather.

PS. Good luck Becca, Justin & Dailey. They will be welcoming the newest member of their family today!!! Can't wait to meet her!

4 comments:

Tracie said...

We all need a little time away from the little ones now and then. Sounds heavenly!

Katie and Bob said...

Way to go Tyler! Good work:) I have been wanting to see that movie...looks like a good one!

Oergel said...

Memories..... can you just hear Streisand singing. Oh, that's right you weren't even born when that song came out. Glad you liked Momma Mia - I still haven't gone.

The Heckly Crew said...

I keep up with your blog from Gemma's and I thought I would comment on this one. I went on strike a couple of weeks ago and went and saw Mama Mia by myself also and thought it was great. Glad you got some time to yourself. Also, I have to say I have loved the scent stuff that mom bought from you. Having two boys run around means having candles are not a good idea. I had gone to the diffusers but they can get expensive. Do you think I can smell some more of the different scents sometime to pick out some more? Wow this turned into a really long comment, have a great day.
Tana