Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Finally...Lake Kachess pictures...

** Update- Granny Poppy made the blue sweater, the buttons were from Aunt Peggy...Granny made the sweater for Tyler when he was little. If we can find a picture of Tyler wearing the sweater, I'll scan it in and post it.






We had such a fun on our camping trip last weekend. Tyler's family spent a lot of time at the Lake Kachess campground when he was little...so, we spent a lot of time re-living his childhood by riding our "big kid" bikes around all the bike trails. It was pretty funny:) We also hiked on the trail along Little Kachess. Todd, Kathy & Kaylee joined us on Saturday. It was great!

Another funny story about how our families are connected. The blue wool sweater that McKinley is wearing was Tyler's. My Great Aunt Peggy made it for him when he was little- and now our baby is wearing it. Aunt Peggy also made Tyler and I blankets when we were babies and they are very similiar- we both still have our blankets.


2 comments:

Mommy said...

I love the pics of eating oreos. Reminds me of my dad and my kids! They all love oreos!

Katie and Bob said...

Oh my gosh, I was thinking to myself, "what a cute sweater". Pretty neat story behind it. Isn't it awesome how your paths were crossed so long ago? I like your new receipe thing your doing too! Great idea:)