So here is another good one. I made this for Sunday morning breakfast at Lake Kachess this weekend. It was delicious! Pictures of the weekend to follow- the camera is in Tyler's truck at work:(
Breakfast Casserole:
6 eggs, beaten
pinch of salt & pepper
1 can cream of chicken soup
8 oz cottage cheese
8 oz cream cheese
1 bag hash browns, thawed
2 cups cooked ham, bacon, sausage or whatever meat your little heart desires
1 onion, chopped
3/4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease a 9x13 pan. Beat eggs, add salt and pepper; pour into 9x13. In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients, mix thoroughly and put over eggs. Bake uncovered for 30-40 minutes.
SOOO Good!! I have also added asparagus, bell peppers and mushrooms.
Enjoy!
Ps. McKinley loves this for breakfast. She ate 2 helpings for breakfast and 1 huge one helping for dinner:)
Another Birthday
4 days ago



2 comments:
So I know you don't know me, but I'm friends with Gemma Wolfenbarger. I stumbled onto your blog from her site and just LOVE your recipe idea!! I can't wait to try your chicken lasagna. I'm always running out of ideas for dinners so I just wanted to say thank you!!
YUM! Sounds like a breakfast our household would LOVE! I can't wait to try it.
Post a Comment