McKinley and I had a low-key day. We went grocery shopping this morning and hung out at home the rest of the day. I did a lot of paperwork and McKinley took good naps. I even managed to squeeze in a 15 min. power nap- it was heavenly! Tyler has been elk hunting with my dad this week. I just talked to him and he got a shot in, but missed:( Dang! I love elk meat!! Here are a few pictures of McKinley fresh out of the bath today. She loves to run around the house with these towels on her head. It is pretty cute, they look like little capes.
NO more pictures, Momma!

Now is one of those times I wished I had a really good camera. The moon is beautiful tonight as was the sunset. Oh, I love fall!!!
Another Birthday
4 days ago



1 comment:
I tried to take photo's of the gorgeous full moon the past few nights too. No luck - it will have to be a memory. Of course you know what happens at the office during a full moon.... Yep, it started Monday!
Post a Comment