Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Mommy & Daddy-a-thon....

Tyler and I had quite the workout yesterday. We decided to go for a family bike ride after lunch. It was perfect weather outside (in the hills, I should say- little wind) I hauled McKinley on my bike up and down the Wilson Rd. to the first concrete bridge and then she hopped in the backpack and Tyler hauled her while we hiked and hiked and hiked. Didn't see a single grouse- not sure why?? Could it be the little bird in the backpack? :) Tyler kept her in the backpack and rode his bike back to our truck. We had a great time and McKinley loved it.

Top of the viewpoint


This picture made us laugh. I was trying to capture all of us...but, I forgot to un-zoom the camera:)We lost her hair clip, as you can tell!
This was on the way back...

No comments: